Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kena Tag..

Dah 2 kali kena Tag ngan Red tapi lom sempat2 lagi nak bayar… Ok Red aku bayar yg no #1 dulu yer….

THE AGE THAT I WISH TO GO BACK TO...

I wish I can go back to the years where my late Opah still alive. Really miss her. Sampai besar panjang dok bawak ketiak Opah. Dulu selalu tolong Opah buat bedak sejuk, buat bantal kekabu, buat telur masin, kejar ayam dara (especially bila ada jiran2 Chinese yg baru bersalin). Lots of sweet memory with her. Sekarang semua dah takde dah….

Now, I'm tagging YUSNIZA, ITA, HASLINA, AILIN, ---

The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

Requirement
Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?

Tag Mode
5 bloggers

1st. You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd. Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

No comments: