Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beauty Secret Meme

Another tag from RED.

My Foundation:- Takdak

My Mascara:- Takdak gak.. pakai masa kawin jer hari tu

My Day Cream:- Olay Total Effect

My Essential Beauty Product:- Johnson's Fresh & Smooth Face Powder - Beige

My Favorite Makeup Product:- Lipstick.. pakai waktu malam jer nih... heheheheh

My Perfume:- Chance by Chanel

My Nails:- Pendek . Tak guna apa2 product

My Feet:- Guna Nivea Whitening Lotion

My Hands:- Guna Nivea Whitening Lotion jugak...

Three Beauty Products to bring on a deserted island:- Feminine Wash - Deodorant - Lip Balm

Women I admire for their beauty:- Aishwarya Rai...

Women with the Best Sense of Style- Kak Midah... hehehehehe

My Ultimate Dream:- Slim Melim dalam masa 2 bulan.. heheheh

How Do I Define Womanhood- Patient, smooth and brilliant

My Favorite Fashion Publication: Takdak

1 comment:

abc said...

hahahaha bayar utang tagging jangan tak bayarrrr